Tenets Of Faith
The program and activities of Lawrence Christian Center shall be based upon and at all times shall be consistent with the following beliefs:
A. The Bible is the mind of Christ, and is the inspired, the only infallible and authoritative Word of God
B. There is one God manifested in three personalities¦ Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
C. The reality of Satan and his present control over unregenerate man does exist.
D. Christianity is based upon the following:
- The deity of our Lord Jesus Christ
- His sinless life.
- His miracles.
- His vicarious and atoning death through his shed blood.
- His bodily resurrection.
- His ascension to the right hand of the Father.
- His personal return in power and glory as Lord of Lords and King of Kings.
- The fall of man and his lost estate, which makes necessary a rebirth through confession and belief in the Lord Jesus Christ..
- The reconciliation of man to God by the substitutionary death and shed blood of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- The resurrection of believers unto everlasting life and blessing in Heaven, and the resurrection of unbelievers unto everlasting punishment in the torments of Hell.
- The present supernatural ministry of the Holy Spirit, who bestows the spiritual gifts of: the word of wisdom; the word of knowledge; the gift of faith, the gifts of healing, the working of miracles, the gift of prophecy, the discerning of spirits, the gift of tongues and the interpretation of tongues, in and among believers on the earth since the day of Pentecost and continuing until our Lord Jesus Christ returns, according to I Corinthians 12:7- 11.